|FUEL & LUBE TRUCKS
P.O. Box 310, Adelanto, CA, 92301 Phone (760) 246-4878 Fax (760) 246-4088 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for a preventative maintenance lube truck, fuel truck, or super-lube (Diesel fuel and lube) unit Valew Quality Truck Bodies has what you are looking for or can custom build it to your specs.
We offer a full line of steel lube bodies from ranging in size, open deck lube platforms, flat bed lube bodies, Off-road lube, super-lube, and Off-road water / fuel units available in many different configurations to offer fueling, preventative maintenance of machinery that standard fuel trucks cannot navigate all built by Valew.
Open Back Fuel & Lube System
- 600 Gallon Diesel Tank
- 90 Gallon Oil Product Tanks
- 90 Gallon Anti-freeze Tank
- 90 Gallon Reclaim Tank
- Large Storage Compartments
- Filter Drain Box
- 29 CFM Hydraulic Air Compressor
- Independently Controlled Heavy Duty Work Lights
- ABC Rated Fire Extinguisher
- Sampson 5:1 Product Piston Pumps
- Sampson Heavy Duty Reels with Metered Handles
- Sampson 1:1 Diaphragm Pump
- Sampson 50:1 Grease Pump
- New Primer and Painted White in Color
Closed Back Fuel & Lube System
- Bed Construction: Valew’s lube and service body conforms to ASTM and DOT specifications, and is constructed out of A-36 3/16” plate or channels. All body components are mounted to provide maximum ground clearance and are permanently labeled.
- Compressed Air System: Atlas hydraulic driven compressor producing 29 CFM with Sampson extra heavy duty reel. System is complete with 50’x3/8” hose assembly, 30 gallon air tank, quick disconnects, and blow gun.
- Tanks: Valew’s standard tank package includes (1) 1000 gallon diesel tank, (4) 90 gallon product tanks, (1) 90 gallon anti-freeze tank, (1) 90 gallon waste oil recovery tank, and (1) 15 gl grease station. The tank package may be customized to fit your needs.
- Plumbing: All hoses and lines are appropriately sized and pressure rated for function. All hose fittings are swivel type. Pumps are air driven Sampson brand pumps w/ 2 year warrantee,
all are fitted with 50’ hose assemblies to give you maximum flexibility and range.
- Storage System: Comes complete with integrated lighted under body tool boxes,
below deck filter box, and trash compartment plumbed to the oil recovery system.
- Automatic Rear Door: Easily accessible rear compartment houses all hose
reels and controls and is secured with an air operated automatic door. Valew
has installed an additional 12 volt DC outlet for easy trailer light testing.
- Work Lights: (6) 12 volt halogen work lights are provided to light side and rear work areas.
- Warranty: Valew warranties the bodies for 12 months for workmanship and materials.